School: The Barlow, Burton Salmon and Chapel Haddlesey Federation
Barlow: Park Road, Barlow, Selby, YO8 8ES
Burton Salmon: Ledgate Lane, Burton Salmon, LS25 5JY, Chapel Haddlesey: Millfield Lane, Chapel Haddlesey, Selby. YO8 8QF
Contact Number: 01757 270282
Email: [email protected]
Executive Headteacher: Mrs. Suzanne MacDonald
Hours: 19.25 hours, part-Time with the potential for the role to grow.
11.25 hours Pastoral Support Officer – Monday-Friday 1.00pm-3.15pm/3.30pm
5.5 hours OOSC Leader – Tuesday and Wednesday 3.15pm-5.45pm
2.5 hours MSA – Monday-Friday 12.30pm-1.00pm
The position will be based at Burton Salmon on a Monday, Chapel Haddlesey on Tuesday and Wednesday and Barlow on a Friday. Thursday will be flexible depending upon need.
The Barlow, Burton Salmon and Chapel Haddlesey Federation
Part-Time – 19.25 hours from April 20th 2020 or earlier.
The Headteacher and Governors of The Barlow, Burton Salmon and Chapel Haddlesey Federation are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to make a difference to the young people and families within our community.
We are looking for a person who:
• has experience of working with children with high behavioural needs
• is an excellent communicator and can build effective relationships with adults and children
• can write referrals to external agencies
• has a passion for working with children and is kind, caring, flexible and resilient
• has excellent knowledge of how pupils with needs learn and a track record of high achievement
• has high expectations and demonstrates a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and personally
• is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities
• is able to support staff to implement strategies effectively in the classroom
- can see the individual potential in each pupil
We can offer:
• Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their schools
• A commitment to quality CPD
• A strong, forward thinking leadership team
• Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues
• An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish
• An engaged, supportive and effective governing body
If you feel that you can contribute to making a significant difference to the lives of our children, then please arrange a visit to come and have a look around, or contact the Headteacher to have a discussion before submitting an application.
Please send completed applications to Julie Marwood, School Business Manager, at [email protected].
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure which will be required of all candidates.
Closing date for applications is Monday 24th February at midday.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified before Tuesday 25th February at 4.30pm
Interview day: Friday 28th February 2020