Our school provides a milk scheme run by Cool Milk that is available to all of our pupils and we would like to invite you to register your child. School milk is free until the day your child turns 5 and for over-5s it is available at a subsidised* price of 22 pence per day.
Each child that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting, it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focussed.
If your child is under five:
- Register online at Cool Milk or complete a registration form available from the school office.
- Register by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week.
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request four weeks before their birthday - if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment.
If your child is five or older:
- Register and pay online at Cool Milk
- Alternatively, fill in a registration form available from the school office – once Cool Milk has processed your form, you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone or at a local PayPoint in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit on the link below or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913.
* Milk for under-5s is provided free of charge, fully funded by the Department of Health. Milk for over-5s is subsidised by the Rural Payments Agency and the E.U.